- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- How do I apply for a graduate assistantship?
- What is a graduate fellowship?
- I can’t afford to make payments on my undergraduate loans while attending graduate school. What should I do?
- How can I find out who my lender and servicer are for my undergraduate loans?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete an entrance counseling session again?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN)?
- What is the difference between a Federal Direct Unsubsidized loan and a Grad PLUS loan?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- I am thinking about borrowing from my 401k to pay for my graduate school education. Is this a good idea?
- I am thinking about using a Home Equity Loan to pay for my graduate school education. Is this a good idea?
- I am trying to decide if I should rent or buy a home?
- What type of insurance do I need for life, disability, etc?
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- What is a credit card?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- What are some things I should consider when considering various credit cards?
- How do I make sense of my credit card statement?
- How can I prudently use a credit card?
- I have a lot of credit card debt. How can I reduce it?
- What if I go over my credit limit?